Here it what is happening.
1. I can not get it to work from my php files on this server but works fine on the old 332bit server.
2. If I do identify -version it says ImageMagick 6.6.7-10
3. if i do http://letsebid.com/admin/extrainfo.php
under the imagick it shows ImageMagick 6.6.0-4 so I think there is a conflict there.
5. If I go to ssl and do /usr/local/bin/convert logo: logo.gif I do not get an error it just returns to the prompt so I do not know if this is correct.
6. If I ad the command system("whereis convert") into my extrainfo.php file i get convert: /usr/bin/convert /usr/local/bin/convert /usr/share/man/man1/convert.1.gz
I am at a loos. I am new to linux so i do not know how to uninstall everything to start over. This was a fresh install of Debian ^ x64 and Ispconfig3
Thanks for any help