Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 2nd December 2010, 10:56

Default How can I see the unlisted internal directory of a website?

You know how you sometimes look at websites from a link on Google and see a plain directory of websites (like images)? How do I find that for a regular private website? My ex-friend is an amateur web designer who has a website; she is using some of my graphics without permission and I'd like to see if she has anything saved to her directory that I don't know about. Your help is appreciated. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 2nd December 2010, 13:52

This has nothing to do with ISPConfig, which is probably why no one has responded.

What you're describing is called an "index", and if they're turned-off on the webserver, there's no way you'll be able to see the individual files; you'd have to be capable of guessing the file names and typing them into the URL.

You're better-off socially-engineering her into coughing-up her login credentials to the site. Or just breaking her legs (not that I condone violence in any form).