Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 10th November 2010, 00:02

Default ispconfig support service

Good day,

My company current hosts and manage company web sites and email. We have adapted ISPconfig as our main email and dns platform. We are currently running the most up to date version of ispconfig 2.

We currently had 24/7 support service from another company who has recently stopped offering 24/7 support.

What i am looking for is a dedicated company who can offer 24/7 support of our ispconfig system. While i don't see the server going down i would like some sort of support for the system in case it does. We will pay a monthly retainer fee for such support.

Please msg me if your interested

thank you
Sponsored Links