Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 22nd August 2010, 07:35

Send a message via Yahoo to eyekay234 Send a message via Skype™ to eyekay234

Default How to configure a webserver in fedora 10

I have read thru your tutorial and found it extremely helpful as i am just a newbie in using linux and wanted to setup my own webhosting server.I have no idea what ISPconfig 3 is but i guess its a web control panel like c-panel and others.

I was wondering if you could include instructions on how i can configure c-panel and Horde email instead of ISPconfig 3 and squirell mail. I run on fedora 10.

I will also like to know how i can include other webhosting account to the already created one your gave in your tutorial.

e.g someone.com and something.com

I also wanted to know if the name server can be any random number or is gotten also from the gateway because i know the gateway was gotten form the IPv4 Address.

I will be very happy if you could give me solutions to these questions and more should it arise.

Thanks
Sponsored Links