Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > HOWTO-Related Questions

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 21st August 2010, 21:51

Default Clamav 100% cpu Virtual Users And Domains With Postfix, Courier And MySQL Debian Etch

How do I stop Clam AV from scanning PDF files? I have been using the Virtual Users And Domains With Postfix, Courier And MySQL (Debian Etch) Setup for over a year and clamd now uses 100% cpu and i believe it is due to large amounts of PDF files.

Coleraine Computer Clinic
Sponsored Links
Old 22nd August 2010, 14:55
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,722 Times in 2,563 Posts

Page 28 in http://www.clamav.net/doc/latest/clamdoc.pdf has something about this.

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on: