Proposed Suspend Functionality with Remote Calls
I'm thinking of adding this functionality.. Basically, the idea is similar to other panels, whereas we can standardize the 'suspending' process and have it centralized in ISPConfig code..
Here's the basic required process I'm thinking.. Input welcome:
1. Set Account Inactive, whereas they can't login to ISPConfig
2. Place Suspension page into their directory.. Rename any existing htaccess if there is any to another location. Redirect All traffic to suspension page.
3. Lock out all shell actual unix accounts using usermod -L..
4. mysql ftp accounts set 'active' field to 0.
5. Remove login permission from all mysql accounts owned by user.
Am I missing anything? And any input on where the actual 'suspend' command should be located? A remote API call is definitely a requirement in my opinion as well, so any calls in that use a suspend functionality would be standardized.