Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Developers' Forum

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 13th July 2010, 21:36

Default Some questions

Hi, i got some questions about the code..

Iam just begin to write one Module to my company, and so far it works..

My question is: How do i create a link in the content?

I mean if i have "orders" in list and the customer trying to click on the order i want to send the customer to example: test/web/into.php

Normally i do this: <a href='link'>text</a> but how do i do it so the DESIGN contains in the window?

I have found out with buttons..

Thanks for great software!
Sponsored Links
Old 14th July 2010, 13:03
Super Moderator

Thanked 4,983 Times in 3,903 Posts

The interface is ajax based, this maens you do not use any links to content files. Instaed you load these content into a specific regions of the page with javascript and ajax. If you look at the existing files, you can see how it works. Example:

<a href="#" onClick="loadContent('test/web/into.php');">Link</a>
Old 19th July 2010, 14:19

Allright, thanks alot - it works perfectly...

I have some issues about charset, i have saved my files as utf-8 but i get this error:

"
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/neohost/userinfo.php:1) in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/config.inc.php on line 34

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/neohost/userinfo.php:1) in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/config.inc.php on line 35

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/neohost/userinfo.php:1) in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/config.inc.php on line 36

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/neohost/userinfo.php:1) in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/app.inc.php on line 60
"

Can you help me with this?

Thanks
Old 19th July 2010, 14:30
Super Moderator

Most likely there is a whitespace or empty line at the beginning of file /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/neohost/userinfo.php. The file has to start with:

<?php

without any whitespace or other lines before that line.
Old 19th July 2010, 15:19

<?php is the first line in the userinfo.php
Old 20th July 2010, 09:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoevring View Post
<?php is the first line in the userinfo.php
Check in another editor, since there's a few text editors that quite silently add a char or two at the start of the file. (If using Windows check with PSPad or Notepad++).

If that is not the case then there is a possibility that you're trying to add Headers, ie:

<?php
header('Location: http://www.example.com/');
?>

This will not work, since the headers have already been generated by the time your script is inserted into the interface

D.
Old 21st July 2010, 08:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcy View Post
Check in another editor, since there's a few text editors that quite silently add a char or two at the start of the file. (If using Windows check with PSPad or Notepad++).

If that is not the case then there is a possibility that you're trying to add Headers, ie:

<?php
header('Location: http://www.example.com/');
?>

This will not work, since the headers have already been generated by the time your script is inserted into the interface

D.
I have tried in Notepad++ and there is nothing to see...

The first line is <?php

I have maked the file as UTF-8, its was after that the file doing this...

But if i choose another charset, my language with special signs() not viewing correctly...

Whats the next? I choose ANSI as filecharset and what?
Old 21st July 2010, 09:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoevring View Post
The first line is <?php

I have maked the file as UTF-8, its was after that the file doing this...

But if i choose another charset, my language with special signs() not viewing correctly...

Whats the next? I choose ANSI as filecharset and what?
Well, I would try to temporarily replace the .php with a very simple one (say a "hello world" style one) - just to check that I'm not doing anything the code that would cause the error you're seeing. If that temporary script should work okay - then that would mean I'm doing something in the "normal" .php that introduces these errors. (and for starters you can just comment out all the code (ie: from just after &lt;?php to just before ?&gt, to see that it is read and included correctly.

D.
Old 21st July 2010, 09:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcy View Post
Well, I would try to temporarily replace the .php with a very simple one (say a "hello world" style one) - just to check that I'm not doing anything the code that would cause the error you're seeing. If that temporary script should work okay - then that would mean I'm doing something in the "normal" .php that introduces these errors. (and for starters you can just comment out all the code (ie: from just after &lt;?php to just before ?&gt, to see that it is read and included correctly.

D.
Hello again, i just converted the script to charset ANSA and now there is no errors..

Its okay if the file is in charset ANSA but i want my signs() to work, and its only working with UTF-8....

But is it possible to turn the standard UTF-8 Header off on some files?
Old 21st July 2010, 09:26
Super Moderator

UTF-8 should work fine. Just use a coding editor like notepad++ to save the file in utf-8 format as this does not add any additional headers like e.g. microsoft wordpad.