Originally Posted by falko
That's ok. So what exactly did you do before you saw this error?
I installed ISPConfig for the first time .. and this error shows all the time .. (I reinstall several times) .. so this is my install process
1. extract archive
2. edit setup1, dist.txt and mod/* files
3. run setup
4. insert information about certificates
5. insert database user and password
6. installation end
7. modify vim /root/ispconfig/scripts/lib/classes/ispconfig_db_mysql.lib.php and vim /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/classes/ispconfig_db_mysql.lib.php
as I described above
8. go to the website of ISPConfig and login
9. check if error persist .. and .. error is here again ..
All sucessfuly installed and database is created with utf encoding.
Is possible to miss some important software without install error?
What about charset encoding?
I have no idea what is wrong ..