Ok I got sub domain website to work but having an issue with no subdomain websites showing up at as subdomain websites.
one domain named example.com it has 2 websites:
when looking up the site that works completely fine. But if you do a look up on just:
it pulls up the http://sub.example.com
What is even more odd is there is 2 more site that are setup as:
which are 2 other domains also.
If you do a lookup with out the www if front of the domain address you get the sub.example.com site.
Each site does have the Auto-Subdomain set to none. And each domain just has the an A record to www and IP.
I have also noticed that when you do not use the www but just the example.com as it does pull up the site and domain that is sub.example.com it seems to be masking the site with it own domain.
What the out come should be is that it should shows a 404 page that its not found. Not another website on another domain.