Old 9th June 2010, 21:59

Default auto update svn working copy

Hello.. I have a working ISPConfig 3 server with subversion(http://www.howtoforge.com/the-perfec...ny-ispconfig-3)

I want to use svn to update a php-project, and therefore I added a repo. I got it working locally on my PC and added a working copy for the php-project on my server. Now I want the working copy on the server to auto update when I commit on my PC. I found the post-commit in my repo and added following:

Code:
cd /var/www/mydomain.com/web/
svn update
If I type this in ssh my working copy is updated. But when I commit on my PC I get this error from TortoiseSVN:

Code:
Commit failed (details follow):
MERGE of '/svn/myrepo': 200 OK (http://mydomain.com)
I've tried to chmod 777 -R web/ and still gets the error. It seems like the commit worked if I manually update my working copy.
Sponsored Links