I will start by apoligizing if this has been asked and answered but I have searched through the forums and google and found offered solutions and none have worked.
I have installed ISPConfig version 18.104.22.168 on a CentOS 5.4 server and mostly everything seems to be working, expect I cannot load any SSL pages.
Following are things I have tried:
- Verified that the conf files we using an IP address and not the asterik(*)
- Verified that the conf file for the domain has the VirtualHost info for 443
- Verified the server allowed port 443 (even closed IPTables completely and used only the built in firewall)
- Verified that the conf file was listening to port 443
- Verified the path of the SSL root directory and that it had accessible documents in it
- Attempted to find any errors about 443 or SSL in the logs and cannot find anything (if there is a specific place or command to do this please let me know)
- Rebooted entire server not just httpd and ispconfig (when all else fails punt!)
- Verified that ISPConfig was writing the cert details to the SSL folder
I really do not know what else to try. At this point I am ready to uninstall and try ISPConfig 2 or not use it at all. I have to finish this server and SSL is kind of an important feature.
Let me thank you in advance for any consideration and support you can offer me.