Using ispconfig i ask local server to fetch mail from a remote pop server but no mail is coming.
I used http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-se...nny-ispconfig3
I have full control over the remote mail server.
1. /etc/getmail in the local server is empty.
2. mail.log: i see no log for the local server getting into the remote mail server.
3. mail.err and mail.warn are empty
4. dns records for the remote server working fine (i can pull mail using gmail)
5. I do not see (in mail.log and in mail.info) that the local server logs in to the remote mail server to fetch the mail.
6. i sent a message from the local mail to the remote mail. I can see the message at the vmail directory at the remote mail server.
7. at dbispconfig (mysql table) on mail_get i see the appropriate data (the data installed with ispconfig interface).
What went wrong?
===Editing Solution found?===
O.K, I run again /usr/local/ispconfig/server/scripts/update_from_tgz.sh and run again cron.
Mail from remote server came out as it was spouse to do.
Is it o.k that after any new cron job i have to run update_from_tgz.sh or is a bug.
I am using ispconfig 220.127.116.11