Again, as i stated before, my ispconfig installation worked fine until yesterday.
Anyway, i'll give you an update: after enabling debuging in
as root i found an interesting output:
There is already a lockfile set. Waiting another 10 seconds...
After deleting the .lock file and enablig the cron, everything seems to be working just fine.
LE: Well, i was wrong, again, there are a bunch of server.sh pids
. I guess i'll just have to update, but it bothers me because it used to work, it can't break just like that...
LE: It seems that those pids just closed. I guess server.php works when it wants. I never took the time to monitor this server and i guess it did these things before but i didn't notice.