Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 8th March 2010, 15:21

Default Upgrade Ubuntu 9.04 ISPConfig 3 to 9.10

Hi I have been searching all over to find a legit post talking about upgrading to ubuntu 9.10 from 9.04.

I have read that some had problems with courier and some with error documents, while some also had their installation completely broken.

I already had a small problem by upgrading maildrop so I had to revert back to old version so I am a bit afraid that I will have to redo all the setup again and my cause inconvenience to my users.

Can anyone tell me for sure if it's safe and ok to upgrade with aptitude and if any known issues and fixes are found.

Thanks
Sponsored Links