Firstly, sorry to mind you.
I would like to know if the following idea could be done and how if possible.
- 1 loadbalancer Gateway with two differents IPv4 (Cisco RV084) or IPv6
- "n" domain FQDN
- - 1 PC (frontal) with ISPc v2
- - 1 PC dedcicated to postfix salsdaemon imap
- - 1 or n PC dedicated to Apache 2 and ftp
- - 1 pc dedicated to mySQL and web log files
- - 1 NAS for backup (maybe a synology 209+ 2x1T)
This idea is born next to some problems on my personnal ISPconfig 2 server :
- Web log files too big since 2008
- trouble on postfix due an faulty hard driver (wd raptor speed UDMA 33bit/s)
- too many request on mySQL server (db tunning is not enought)
The main trouble is how to indicate the correct ip of the various servers from ISPc panel. It s already possible with ISPConfig v.2 ?
If you can help me to solve this point, that will be really interesting
Sorry for my english, I still have to work this point