First of all I installed the latest public version, which displayed 22.214.171.124 in the "powered by" footer.
The SVN version says 126.96.36.199 in config.inc.php.
I packaged my working copy, downloaded it onto the server, and used update.php to update the server install, and now it shows 188.8.131.52 as the version.
I haven't checked the update script yet, but something isn't going right somewhere. I was originally going to set the version to 184.108.40.206 in config.inc.php but I now know that would make no difference when doing an update.
Edit: Just gone through the update scripts and found the config master file, so have updated the version in there and in the interface/lib dir and will commit change once I've tested it.
Last edited by oilyflutesalad; 18th January 2010 at 08:04.