Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12th May 2006, 16:12
tom tom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 492
Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default error sites disabled but still indevidual error sites

1. I've disabled the use of indevidual error sites but still I can see and change them in the error directory.

2. For an other user a have disabled the error sites but I don't now how to activate them.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 12th May 2006, 21:23
falko falko is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lüneburg, Germany
Posts: 41,701
Thanks: 1,900
Thanked 2,741 Times in 2,575 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom
1. I've disabled the use of indevidual error sites but still I can see and change them in the error directory.
That are ISPconfig's standard error pages, not customized ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom
2. For an other user a have disabled the error sites but I don't now how to activate them.
There's a checkbox on the "Basis" tab of a web site where you can enable individual error pages.
__________________
Falko
--
Download the ISPConfig 3 Manual! | Check out the ISPConfig 3 Billing Module!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on:
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12th May 2006, 22:04
tom tom is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 492
Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
That are ISPconfig's standard error pages, not customized ones.
But the user can change them. Where is the different between this and the customized ones?


Quote:
There's a checkbox on the "Basis" tab of a web site where you can enable individual error pages.
I know but in that case the checkbox is gone and I don't know wherever it is...

Last edited by tom; 13th May 2006 at 09:54.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 13th May 2006, 12:37
falko falko is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lüneburg, Germany
Posts: 41,701
Thanks: 1,900
Thanked 2,741 Times in 2,575 Posts
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom
But the user can change them. Where is the different between this and the customized ones?
If the user has enough knowledge, then yes. We might have to change the permissions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom
I know but in that case the checkbox is gone and I don't know wherever it is...
Please check if you enabled individual error pages for the reseller in ISPConfig.
__________________
Falko
--
Download the ISPConfig 3 Manual! | Check out the ISPConfig 3 Billing Module!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on:
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.