Hi, I've just installed ISPconfig. My tests were OK, but now I install the real one, ISPconfig doesn't want to add any database or website.
When I create one, I can see in the dbispconfig > web_database that the table created is here, but nothing is created in mysql.
It's the same for the sites. everything is in dbispconfig > web_domain database, but nothing is created on the server in the /var/www/clients folder...
Maybe I did a mistake during the update of ispconfig to 18.104.22.168 in the mysql password ? But when I run the update script again, it just say that everything is updated without asking me again the password...
Maybe another thing ?
Thanks for your help !
I can add some informations, or things to think ^^ :
- I see that the /var/www/clients belongs to root;root in 755 mode, is it ok ?
- I begin with fail2ban and add somes jails, could it be a reason to stop this process ?
- I can't see anything in the logs, moreover, the /var/log/ispconfig/ispconfig.log is empty, is it normal ?
- Adding mails works perfectly : what's the different between mails and ftp/mysql ?
- Nothing is created in /etc/apache2/sites-available.
- "* * * * * /usr/local/ispconfig/server/server.sh > /dev/null 2>> /var/log/ispconfig/cron.log" is present in the crontab of root.
- There is a repeated error in /var/log/ispconfig/cron.log : "Error: configuration file /etc/getmail/*.conf does not exist" (but google said me it was ok...)
- I've flushed the privileges of mysl (because I changed the root password...)
- I've even reboot the server !
- ... :'(