Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Server Operation

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 6th December 2009, 11:57

Default How2 setup- provide VPN-TorrentServer-!??

Dear Linux Gurus,

Need your kind help. i would like 2 setup VPN Server to provide torrent services to customers.

"VpnClients(Users)" --VPNConncntion<-->"TorrentVPNServer" ---> ISP

I would like 2 provide an torrent vpn tunnel which will bypass the isp blocking towards torrent for users(transparent for users). Ofcos i need to subscribe VPN connection from ISP to Internet. Clients can use Open VPN(opensource tool) to connect my vpn server.

- I like 2 create the above scenario and need guidance from everyone since i would like 2 make tis as my business. Please guide me, i would like 2make an torrent vpn server with unlimited bandwidth for users.
Sponsored Links
Old 8th December 2009, 07:18

What is the best VPN solution for a small business with 2 locations and 20 remote users? I'm trying to find an inexpensive but stable/high quality solution. We have a main office that needs a site-to-site VPN with a remote office that has 5 employees. Then, occasionally, there will be other remote users connecting up that can be from 0-20 total.