Old 11th May 2006, 16:45

Question Mail Problem

First of all let me start by saying Thank you for developing such and easy to use control panel.

Now to my problem:

I'm running Debian-Sarge 3.1 (just as an FYI) i am running approximately 10 websites from the server but the only domain that can recieve email is the master domain that is linked to the server... i have checked my settings for the master domain against the other domains but to no joy..

I.E (web1_user) username@domain.com (master domain email account) can send email and can recieve emails using the name that has been setup in ispconfig user/email manager

where as

(web2_bob) bob@domain2.com cannot recieve emails unless they are sent to web2_bob@domain.com ..

i've checked my MX settings but still can't find a problem i've recently took on a large contract and need my mail servers to work correctly.

Can someone please help me?

Kind Regards

Dan

--Griff
Sponsored Links
Old 11th May 2006, 17:36

Default Fixed

i managed to fix the problem i wasn't ending the DNS with a root dot so it was trying to use MX<domain>.com.<domain2>.com

Thanks anyway

Griff