Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 19th October 2009, 15:00

Default All sites go to default index.html of Apache

Hello,

I installed IspConfig 2 and I set up a site for my domain(www.mydomain.com) and a site for a subdomain(test.mydomain.com). The problem is all my sites show the index.html in the /var/www folder insted of the files in the /var/www/webX/web folder. If I try www.mydomain.com/webX/web the corect site apears. I tried to enter "Alias /_files /var/www/web1/web/" in the Apache Directives but nothing happens.

Can anyone please tell how to fix this. I searched the web and this forum but couldn't find anything for this problem.

Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 20th October 2009, 01:15

Smile Solved it

I sorted out the problem. My Isp server is behind a firewall in DMZ but when I set up my sites insted of choosing the local ip of the machine I choose the external ip. Changing it to the local ip solved out my problem.