Old 6th September 2009, 13:58

Default ISPConfig 3 PHP Safemode

Hi,

I am just wondering how to turn off PHP Safemode for websites. In ISPConfig 2 we can do this by uncheck the box, but I can't find it in ISPConfig 3.

Since I am experiencing problem with ln Squirrelmail with my domain with the following error;

Warning: Unknown: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/ckwlz.com/web/webmail/index.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/clients/client2/web3/web:/var/www/clients/client2/web3/tmp:/usr/share/php5) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required '/var/www/ckwlz.com/web/webmail/index.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in Unknown on line 0

After Googling it refer to the site has PHP safemode turn on, so just wondering how do you turn it off in ISPConfig.

Thanks,

Jeff
Sponsored Links
Old 6th September 2009, 17:46
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,651 Times in 4,461 Posts

ISPConfig 3 does not has safemode enabled for websites and the above error message is not from safemode, it is from the open_basdir directive. You can add the path to your squirrelmail installation to the open_basedir directive in the vhost.conf.master file.