I've followed every single bit of this tutorial with regards to postfix and dovecot (except of course the hostname part).
So what's going on right now?
1. I can get my mail through Thunderbird.
2. I can get my mail through the web using Webmin.
3. I CAN'T send mail through Thunderbird.
4. I can send mail through Webmin.
5. Everytime I connect using Thunderbird, it gives me a certificate error/warning. How do I stop this? Would it be dangerous if I asked you guys to help me remove the certificate thing?
My firewall is setup properly (I think).
Accept If protocol is TCP and destination port is 25 and state of connection is NEW Postfix
Accept If protocol is TCP and destination port is 465 and state of connection is NEW Postfix SSL
Accept If protocol is TCP and destination port is 995 and state of connection is NEW Dovecot POP3S SSL
RSVP. I want to be able to send mail through Thunderbird. Thanks!