Originally Posted by edge
I used the ispconfig_update.sh, and for somereason it looked like the update ran two times!
At the end I got this 'error' :
Looking at the /var/log/ispconfig_install.log I do not see any error's
Anyway. It looks like ISPconfig3 did get updated okay, and is running fine.
OS: Debian Lenny
I had the same identical problems on two different ispconfig installations on debian lenny.
Anyway, at the end both seem to be updated correctly.
Also, both updates freezed at least one time during uncompression, as reported by "Thomas Jensen", then I had to hit enter in order to unfreeze, (then I had to restart the update process since pressing enter caused wrong mysql password to be given when prompted by the script). The first time it happened I thought it was an ssh communication error, but it happened two times and, as reported on this forum, I was not the only one...