Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 31st July 2009, 05:05

Question Multiple ips only one sit per ip resolves

My setup ubuntu 8.10 followed setup perfect ispconfig.hopefuly fully
My problem seems to be that as admin i added the first site and it reolved fine
then added a client and added a site on another of the five ips i have and it resolved just fine, but if i try to add the second site to either admin or the client it will add and even creat the vhost but it wont resolve, tried a third same issue. all sites have valid whois and using same ip as was set up on this server with plesk before i had it removed. I can get the welcome to web site on all ips so they seem to be fine. on side not does -1 in clinet setting mean unlimited or do I need to specify a number..... thanks first time i have ever used this program and survived fine up to this little issue I am sure i am missing something..
Sponsored Links
Old 31st July 2009, 08:30

Default never mind

I just decided to uninstall and redo