EDIT: Sorry for posting this in the wrong forum accidentally. I have opened this thread in the ISPConfig 2 forum now.
I have searched and read older posts, but they don't seem to comply with my problem.
First of all, I have a freshly installed Debian Lenny Server (installed as documented in the perfect setup howto) with ISPConfig 2.2.32.
To get the remoting framework working, I took the following steps:
- Installing libxml2 (apt-get install libxml2-dev)
- Installing ispconfig_remoting_ext_beta4.2.1_os.pkg via the ISPConfig update feature (success)
- Creating a user for remoting in ISPConfig->Tools->remoting->user, giving all rights to him
- Creating a reseller (to have some data to play with)
- Enabling the CURL extension on my local Windows/XAMPP installation (inside [Path-to-XAMPP]\apache\bin edit php.ini; un-comment the line ";extension=php_curl.dll" by removing the semicolon)
- Editing test.php: change server IP and user data.
- Also commented out the 'get reseller list' example in test.php
- copy test.php to XAMPP\htdocs\test\ directory and run it...
I get no error message, but all I get from running test.php is 'Script end ...'
Running other example functions also did not work (I just tried functions made for reading data)
When I call https://www.myservername.com:81/remote/index.php
, I get
<faultactor>method '' not defined in service ''</faultactor>
soap_server: entering parseRequest() on 09:59 2009-06-25
soap_server: Accept: text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,*/*;q=0.8
soap_server: Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
soap_server: Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate
soap_server: Accept-Language: de-de,de;q=0.8,en-us;q=0.5,en;q=0.3
soap_server: Connection: keep-alive
soap_server: Cookie: PHPSESSID=9c1d9bedc052d0ad8135a09f241df362; sessionispconfig=2090f3d08f810a0beaefd6bb3a10cdde; roundcube_sessid=1c174934073ec9ec0fb5ed190611c30f
soap_server: Host: ###.###.###.###:81
soap_server: Keep-Alive: 300
soap_server: User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; de; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
soap_server: got encoding: UTF-8
soap_server: method name:
soap_server: method '' not found!
soap_server: parser debug:
soap_parser: xml was empty, didn't parse!
soap_server: server sending...
which seems to be ok to me.