Old 11th April 2006, 18:23

Default Installing and Dynamic DNS

I have spent the better part of the last two weeks coming to grips with ISPConfig and have started to kick some goals - but alas have hit a brick wall - can someone help with the following:

1) Have made charges to config.inc.php file to reflect the 192.168.0.10 address inside my network - which has allowed me to access the change password option and other options -but I do not have the path to the images within these areas and so show up as broken images - any help with this.

2) After making the above change every time I try to go to turn Bind off under services as suggested in another post I get a "The connection to 192.168.0.10:81 was interrupted while the page was loading" and can not access these services under management - any ideas why this might be?

3) I am still trying to come to grips with the best set up where I have ddclient established on this machine behind a firewall router which forwards port 80 requests and as from yesterday port 81 request - what else do I need to do to be able to access ISPConfig from the internet - do I need to make changes to the host file - I am at a loss at the moment any help greatly appreciated.

4) Finally have any others tried to run php-fusion under a ISPConfig managed site - I assume it work as expected but would appreciated any feedback from people.

All help appreciated.

Cheers
Sponsored Links
Old 11th April 2006, 18:26

apologies - just saw thread about positing this under ISPConfig - won't happen again will pay attention next time - is 2:30am here in Oz.