Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 26th March 2006, 23:47

thats why I mentioned that particular google find. I did not try it yet, as I am at a point where almost all horde modules work smoothly as an admin. The problems described were only occuring as a user. I will try and finish the nstall and config as an admin and then I'll try and figure out the remaining problems when logging in as a user.

btw. does one of you guys know which components of horde can be "easily" integrated with ispconfig? by easy I mean without changing anything important in ispconfig.

I would be interested in the filtering, forwarding and filemanager components but I'd like to hear your opinion first, if you think it would work with ispcfg or not. maybe one of you is even using horde and can tell me what is worth trying and implementing.
Sponsored Links
Old 27th March 2006, 00:01
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,396 Times in 4,240 Posts

I wont implement anything from horde in ISPConfig. If horde is part of ISPConfig, almost no one will be able to install ISPCOnfig anymore.
Old 27th March 2006, 00:29

sorry, I did not express myself clear. what I meant was what components of horde can I use without having to alter important parts of ispconfig. I do not want to screw up ma ispcfg installation just for the sake of having horde installed. squirrelmail is not that inferior...