Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 27th February 2009, 00:43

Default getimagesize():The image is a compressed SWF file, but you do not have a static versi

Hello!
Can anybody help me solve the problem...?

OpenSuse
Apache 2.2.4.
PHP 5.2.8.
ISPconfig 2.2.29.

script:
PHP Code:
<?php

list($width$height$type$attr) = getimagesize("flash_file.swf");

echo 
"Image width " .$width;
echo 
"<BR>";
echo 
"Image height " .$height;
echo 
"<BR>";
echo 
"Image type " .$type;
echo 
"<BR>";
echo 
"Attribute " .$attr;

?>
returns:
Code:
Image width
Image height
Image type
Attribute
but it have to return:
Code:
Image width 1024
Image height 768
Image type 13
Attribute width="1024" height="768"
in error.log there is suc error:
Code:
 PHP Notice:  getimagesize(): The image is a compressed SWF file, but you do not have a static version of the zlib extension enabled in /path_to_php_file/test.php on line 3
info from phpinfo():
Code:
Registered PHP Streams: php, file, data, http, ftp, compress.bzip2, https, ftps, zip, compress.zlib 
Registered Stream Filters: string.rot13, string.toupper, string.tolower, string.strip_tags, convert.*, consumed, bzip2.*, convert.iconv.*, zlib.* 
zlib
ZLib Support: enabled
Stream Wrapper support: compress.zlib://
Stream Filter support: zlib.inflate, zlib.deflate
Compiled Version: 	1.2.3
Linked Version: 1.2.3

Directive:                                  Local Value	   Master Value
zlib.output_compression:                  Off	                Off
zlib.output_compression_level	:           -1	                -1
zlib.output_handler: 	                      1	                  1
/etc/php5/apache2/php.ini:
Code:
;output_handler = 
zlib.output_compression = off
zlib.output.handler = On
php-config:
Code:
srv:/ # php-config
Usage: /usr/bin/php-config [OPTION]
Options:
  --prefix            [/usr]
  --includes          [-I/usr/include/php5 -I/usr/include/php5/main -I/usr/include/php5/TSRM -I/usr/include/php5/Zend -I/usr/include/php5/ext -I/usr/include/php5/ext/date/lib]
  --ldflags           []
  --libs              [-lcrypt   -lcrypt -lmm -lpcre -lresolv -lm -ldl -lnsl  -lxml2 -lz -lm -lxml2 -lz -lm -lcrypt -lxml2 -lz -lm -lcrypt ]
  --extension-dir     [/usr/lib/php5/extensions]
  --include-dir       [/usr/include/php5]
  --php-binary        [/usr/bin/php5]
  --php-sapis         [cli cli]
  --configure-options [--prefix=/usr --datadir=/usr/share/php5 --mandir=/usr/share/man --bindir=/usr/bin --with-libdir=lib --includedir=/usr/include --sysconfdir=/etc/php5/cli --with-config-file-path=/etc/php5/cli --with-config-file-scan-dir=/etc/php5/conf.d --enable-libxml --enable-session --with-mm --with-pcre-regex=/usr --enable-xml --enable-simplexml --enable-spl --enable-filter --disable-debug --enable-inline-optimization --disable-rpath --disable-static --enable-shared --program-suffix=5 --with-pic --with-gnu-ld --with-system-tzdata=/usr/share/zoneinfo --enable-cli --with-pear=/usr/share/php5/PEAR --enable-bcmath=shared --enable-calendar=shared --enable-ctype=shared --enable-dbase=shared --enable-dom=shared --enable-exif=shared --enable-ftp=shared --enable-mbstring=shared --enable-mbregex --enable-pcntl=shared --enable-posix=shared --enable-shmop=shared --enable-soap=shared --enable-sockets=shared --enable-sysvmsg=shared --enable-sysvsem=shared --enable-sysvshm=shared --enable-tokenizer=shared --enable-wddx=shared --with-zlib=shared --with-bz2=shared --with-curl=shared --with-gd=shared --enable-gd-native-ttf --with-xpm-dir=/usr --with-freetype-dir=/usr --with-png-dir=/usr --with-jpeg-dir=/usr --with-zlib-dir=/usr --with-t1lib=/usr --with-gettext=shared --with-gmp=shared --enable-hash=shared --with-iconv=shared --with-imap=shared --with-kerberos --with-imap-ssl --enable-json=shared --with-ldap=shared --with-ldap-sasl=/usr --with-libedit=shared,/usr --with-mcrypt=shared --with-mhash=shared --with-mysql=shared,/usr --with-mysql-sock=/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock --with-mysqli=shared --with-ncurses=shared --with-unixODBC=shared,/usr --with-openssl=shared --with-pgsql=shared,/usr --with-pspell=shared --with-snmp=shared --with-xmlrpc=shared --enable-xmlreader=shared --enable-xmlwriter=shared --with-xsl=shared --with-tidy=shared,/usr --enable-dba=shared --with-db4=/usr --without-gdbm --with-cdb --with-inifile --with-flatfile --enable-pdo=shared --with-pdo_sqlite=shared,/usr --with-pdo-mysql=shared,/usr --with-pdo-pgsql=shared,/usr --with-pdo-odbc=shared,unixODBC,/usr --with-sqlite=shared,/usr --enable-sqlite-utf8 --enable-zip=shared --enable-suhosin=shared --disable-cgi]
  --version           [5.2.8]
  --vernum            [50208]
Thank You!
Sponsored Links
Old 27th February 2009, 02:18

do you have this in your phpinfo ??

Code:
gd
GD Support 	enabled
GD Version 	bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
FreeType Support 	enabled
FreeType Linkage 	with freetype
FreeType Version 	2.3.7
T1Lib Support 	enabled
GIF Read Support 	enabled
GIF Create Support 	enabled
JPG Support 	enabled
PNG Support 	enabled
WBMP Support 	enabled
XPM Support 	enabled
XBM Support 	enabled
if you havent the GD in "bundle" mode, a lot of functions are desactivated... do you have to compile GD and reinstall it with bundle option enabled
Old 27th February 2009, 09:22

Code:
gd
GD Support 	enabled
GD Version 	bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
FreeType Support 	enabled
FreeType Linkage 	with freetype
FreeType Version 	2.3.5
T1Lib Support 	enabled
GIF Read Support 	enabled
GIF Create Support 	enabled
JPG Support 	enabled
PNG Support 	enabled
WBMP Support 	enabled
XPM Support 	enabled
XBM Support 	enabled
FYI - for installation I use Perfect setup manual for OpenSuse 10.3...
Old 27th February 2009, 16:44

try this..

;zlib.output.handler = On

Comment this line... i have this line commented and your script run fine in my server.. but i have PHP 5.2.6... PHP 5.2.8 bug? :S
Old 27th February 2009, 17:30

commented out...no changes ;-(

I had the same with PHP 5.2.6.... I though that it was the problem with 5.2.6., so - now I have PHP 5.2.8., but problem still not solved ;-(((