Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Server Operation

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 27th February 2009, 00:13

Default radius server + ipcop advproxy

hello brothers .
i have installed ipcop maybe for 2 years ago . and from that time to now , i'm always try to bind or connect ipcop server with radius server , i used multiple system for that .i used debian , ubuntu,fedora , ..
and i used multiple gui for freeradius server dialupadmin , daloradius,phpradmin ,..
but all my attempts was failed . because i don't know what is the problem . ican't bind or connect radius server with ipcop .
i know that there is something trivial , but i don't know what it is ?
i know that i'm very closed from the solution. but there is small missing ring between me and this problem.
i visited huge pages of internet to solute this problem , but i don't find the solution.
so please can any body help me . i want some body explain how i input setting in ipcop with advproxy and input setting in radius server so can bind them together .

last thing , does any addons for ipcop can shapping traffic for user by username and password.
or that impossible, only with radius server?
Sponsored Links
Old 27th February 2009, 10:02

ok , i will summarize my problem in one question.

how can i connect advproxy in ipcop router with server radius .

hear is the image for entering setting for server radius in advproxy

does my setting true?

and i use phpradmin for radius server .
i entered setting in phpradmin as this image .

but when i check connecting between ipcop and phpradmin i get this message .

so i don't understand what is the problem . is any mestake in my configurations in advproxy or in phpradmin
or is there some programs or medule i need to install it before what i doing now ?

thank you all ,