I am very frustrated with Postfix. I just can't get it right...
Rightnow, I have an email address: email@example.com
, as user web1_adminwebcom .
I've set ISPconfig to "Maildir". Mail comes to the server without issue, but instead of being sent over to the user's mail folder, it sits in /var/spool/mail/web1_adminwebcom . Any new mail is appended to this file, so the mail never makes it to the user's inbox.
I've tried the following;
1. Maildir is set in Server Config
2. /home/www/web1/.procmailrc is chmod 0640 (initially it was 0644 and this was causing an "suspicious file error, this is now functiong OK)
3. Chown /var/mail is root:mail , chomd 0777
4. The user file in /var/mail/spool is Chown web1_adminwebcom:mail chmod 0600
5. I've looked around the forum where similar issues have occured, but no remedy is working.
Any help would be greatly appreciated....