Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 29th December 2008, 05:15

Send a message via AIM to dtrotter Send a message via MSN to dtrotter Send a message via Yahoo to dtrotter
Default Able to send, but not receive email

This is the third production ISPConfig server i have built, and I am confiused as to why, adter a clean new server build and ISPConfig installation I am able to send from all of my domains (from a client on my machine as well as web based email), but I am never able to receive on any of them. For example, I email myself at gmail, and I receive the email in no time at all, but when I reply I never get it... and it never gets rejected either. Maybe I am overlooking something as it is a little late, but...

Well, thanks in advance.

dtrotter
Sponsored Links
Old 29th December 2008, 06:48

Send a message via AIM to dtrotter Send a message via MSN to dtrotter Send a message via Yahoo to dtrotter

Ok, I am just an idiot and had some typos in my DNS records... It is amazing what can happen when building a server with little sleep. Have a good one all!

D