Old 11th December 2008, 10:34

Default Spamsnake quarantine report

hi there,

first I want to say, that the spamsnake thing really is a fine piece of work, thanks for this how-to!
I want to keep a copy of all mails on my smapsnake server for several reasons, so yestday i added "store" to the NOn Spam Actions in Mailscanner.conf.
This worked ok, but now the delivered Non-Spam-Mails were all listed in my daily Quarantine Report with a status of "unknown" along with the caught spam mails with a status of "Spam"
How can I exclude the non spam mail from beeing listed in the quaratine report?
Sponsored Links
Old 12th December 2008, 12:06

Hi,

Below is how my MailScanner is setup:
Spam Actionsdeliver storeHigh Scoring Spam Actionsdelete storeNon Spam Actionsdeliver store

Are you using Logwatch to send you a report?

Rocky
Old 12th December 2008, 13:14

Hi Rocky,

Non Spam Actions deliver store, that is exactly, what i tried, and then all the delivered mails were listed in the Quarantine Report with a Status of "unknown"
As far as I can see it, it is the "/usr/local/bin/mailwatch/tools/quarantine_report.php" called by a daily cron job that gernerates and sends the report...did I miss something on the installation?