SPF doesn't seems to be working
I have installed the ispconfig on FC9 by using the perfect server howto, Everything else if working fine. But it seems SPF doesn't seems to be working.
I have added the records for the MX and A records that will send the emails. But i am still getting email from my own email addresses and SPF doesn't seems to checking those, there is also nothing showing up in maillog, which suggests that SPF is working.
I have though tested with 'dig TXT mydomain.com' and it shows the spf1 config in my domain's zone file.
Please suggest if i am doing something wrong, and what i can check.