Old 10th November 2008, 20:19

Default Squirrelmail web access

Hi all,

I would like to have a link to squirrelmail web access without port, I have seen a topic to do this on the forum.

I have created a new co domain for the site, but the question is, that I have already installed the package squirrelmailOutlook, and I don't want to lose anythings, what must I do with the old package, and keeping the theme

Thanks in advance

Eric
Sponsored Links
Old 10th November 2008, 23:08

I have the same problem and have done this:
Create Co-Domain for Site:
Hostname: mail
Domain: domain.com

Forward:
http(s)://www.domain.com:81/url_for_webmail

after that I can access webmail by typing mail.domain.com and get to the webmail page

for Hostname you can type webmail if you like and then you can acccess webmail at: webmail.domain.com

Of course there must be DNS record for mail.domain.com or webmail.domain.com

If your ISP provider registered DNS records for you and you have mail.domain.com registered for mail server you can use that as I did.