I have done a lot of research on the Internet on this problem and I don't see other people having this problem. I am convinced that I have done something to cause this. I am looking at what could be different on my server and a fresh install of The Perfect Server Opensuse 10.3.
Here is what I have so far:
I have installed:
various development IDEs
In my network services, these are the additional things that are there now, but were not in a fresh install:
DNS and host name
Also, I have installed a lot of patches to various things, just whatever was recommended when I checked for updates.
Most likely, something I have installed, updated or enabled has over written files, changed configurations and/or is not compatible with php, ssl and/or ispconfig.
Last edited by linuxwannabe; 27th October 2008 at 19:09.
Reason: added last couple lines