Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 7th October 2008, 13:18

Exclamation Urgent! Website MySQL DB disappeared

I am using ISPConfig 2.2.25. I was trying to move a website to a different client and it removed the mysql db. I moved it back and found the db in the recycle bin. I used the built in restore feature but the db is empty and all tables are missing. Please help!! It is urgent I find these data tables and restore them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old 7th October 2008, 18:02

Something simular happend to me:
Here: http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27575
Old 7th October 2008, 18:18
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,652 Times in 4,461 Posts

Most likely the client were you moved the site to belongs to a reseller without the privelige to have mysql databases or the max. number of databases for this reseller is exceeded.
Old 9th October 2008, 13:09

Something similar happened also to me! I was forced to use an external backup to restore the DB, it is very very unpleasant and very very disturbing when such things happen....

Quote:
Originally Posted by till View Post
Most likely the client were you moved the site to belongs to a reseller without the privelige to have mysql databases or the max. number of databases for this reseller is exceeded.
cannot be something like "pre-check" be made, when moving around databases?

For me this is a serious leak
Old 21st October 2008, 01:30

Default again losing isp_db during update

It happend the secound time now, that I lost the isp_db during the ISP-update process. I upgraded from 2.2.26 to 2.2.27 and got this message:

Code:
Connected successfully to db isp_db
mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'show fields from `del_status`': Got error 28 from storage engine (1030)

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/src/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 820

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/src/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 828

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/src/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 833

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/src/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 843

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/src/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 860

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /usr/src/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 1175
I could not log in into ISP an the hole ISP database was gone.

Why the ISP-updaterocess kills the database?

Last edited by tom; 21st October 2008 at 01:32.
Old 21st October 2008, 08:28
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,652 Times in 4,461 Posts

The error message is from mysql and not ISPConfig and means that the harddisk is full.