Originally Posted by DiOmega
Thank you for your Assistance.
I found some Problems doing this. If i try to lower the Domainlimit of an existing Web to the actual count of Domains it does not allways work. Often i get a Error telling me that there exist 1 or 0 Domain in this Web and i cant lower the max Domaincount. (These Error is wrong because there a allways 4 Domsains in the Web.) The max. Domaincount after the error is allways actuall Domaincount+1.
If I try to disable to Domainsystem with an max Domaincount of 0 it is accepted after the first change of the Web I got the Error descriped before and the max Domaincount is automatically set to 2.
The error messages are all correct. The domaincount is the number of co-domains plus the main domain of the website.
If you want to have an website:
with the co-domain example.com, the number of domains is 2.