ISPConfig 2.2.25 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds an interface for creating PTR records. It contains many small enhancements and several minor bugs were fixed.
- Updated Clamav to 0.93.3.
- Converted linebreaks in config.inc.php to unix linebreaks.
- Fixed a bug in the regex for the name of the user in the mailuser login.
- Added turkish language files.
- Replaced "AllowOverride None" with "AllowOverride Indexes AuthConfig Limit FileInfo" in the Python section of a vhost to allow .htaccess files.
- Added option to redirect to a custom URL after logout from ISPConfig; the URL can be defined in /home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php.
- Added a second password field to the Mailuser interface to avoid typos when users try to change their passwords (password confirmation).
- Replaced deprecated configuration options from clamav.conf with new directives.
- Added new section in the DNS Manager that allows the individual creation/management of PTR records.
- Bugfix: "Create DNS" checkbox must not create A Record when the record is already existing as CNAME record.
- Bugfix: DNS records were created when shell access was enabled and FTP disabled; this is now fixed.
- Added domain name/hostname checks for slave and PTR records.
- Bugfix: A bug in the spanish language files has been fixed.
Download the ISPConfig-2.2.25.tar.gz from ispconfig.org:
Installation on the shell as root user:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.25.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and
performs an update.