I had the same bug and I manage to troubleshoot it
Here is my config :
- Debian Etch 64 bits (followed some part of the perfect Sarge setup)
- ISP Config 2.2.3
I guess there is no need for Apache/php version as ISPConfig is using its own
- Debian Unstable up to date
- Firefox 188.8.131.52 : Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; fr; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20060506 Firefox/220.127.116.11 (Debian-1.5.dfsg+18.104.22.168-2)
- Epiphany 22.214.171.124 (gecko 1.8)
- Mozilla Browser 1.7.13 : Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.13) Gecko/20060620 Debian/1.7.13-0.2)
Everything is working fine in Epiphany and in Mozilla but the page keept refreshing in Firefox. So I disabled all the extensions and try to find the one that produce the issue. I found out that Forecastfox produced it if there is lots of days in the forecast.
Basically the issue is not due to Forecastfox in particular but is occurring when there is too many stuff in the status bar. During the loading the page is enlarge because there is too many items in it : you will have a scrollbar at the bottom, due to the loading progress bar taking even more space on the status bar. When FF finish loading the page it's resizing the page to its correct size and if there is too many stuff in the status bar to display all of them then it goes off screen (i.e. not all forecast are displayed : some are truncated and other are simply off screen)
The issue appears as soon as there is a resizing during the load : the vertical separator in ISP Config moves during the loading and goes back to its place afterwards. If you see this then navigate a few times in the tree-view to get some refreshes and you will see the issue sooner or later.
So I guess there is an issue in the source code if the page is resized and start looping on the refresh.
I hope it's clear enough, if not I can try to make a screencast (sorry but screenshots are a bit hard to take for this issue
) to send it to the devs.
To reproduce the issue is easy now :
- Install forecastfox extensions
- set it up to display 8 days forecast with the maximum of labels and drawings
- go in ISPConfig admin console
- go to the management tab (it can be reproduced everywhere but this one have lots of stuff in the treeview)
- clicks on the different options in the tree view several times to see the horinzontal separator move
- click until it loops on the refresh
If you want to solve the issue temporarly : remove or configure your extensions so they took less space in the status bar !!! Do you really need these 20 days forecast
Hope this help
: typos, add steps to reproduce