Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 2 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 29th August 2008, 11:49

Default (Solved) After upgrade to 2.2.24 i can't create new email users.

Hi folks,

Yesterday i upgraded ISPconfig from 2.2.18 -> 2.2.24 and it went smoothly as always. That's is what i thought, now i want to create new email users and like always il go to User&Email / New, all is good and new user added. No errors by Ispconfig but nothing is created on the server. New user doesn't show in Postfix virtusertable or under the /var/www/web20/user.

I can see it in ISPConfig control panel but the updates are not seen by the server.

Other Sites and Users that was created before the upgrade are working fine.

Any help would be appriciated.

Im running Perfect Setup Sarge 3.1 and Isp Config 2.2.24

Kind regards

Edit: I restarted the ISPconfig and now server creates updates with newly created users. Awesome

Last edited by damir; 29th August 2008 at 12:15.
Sponsored Links