Old 18th July 2008, 16:07

Default install fails, line 888

Hello.
I have followed the "The Perfect Server - Ubuntu Hardy Heron (Ubuntu 8.04 LTS Server)", and then i tryed to follow the notsogood instructions to install ispconfig. As many others i end up with this error:
Code:
./setup2: line 888: ispconfig_tmp/php/bin/php: No such file or directory
ERROR: The PHP binary coming with ISPConfig does not work properly on your system! The installation routine stops here!
The so called installation manuall basicly tells you "if it stops, install the missing components and restart installation".
Can anyone tell me how to find what components that are missing? I have no idea how to find the error...

After the "./setup2: line 888: ispc.....", why dont the program print like "Error: OpenSSL". Then you would at least know where to start looking for the problem...
I havent used linux for 6 or 7 years, and dont remember much. I have seen that im not the only one with this error message, so a tutorial for finding errors could save you guys who try to help greenhorns like me for a lot of work.
Sponsored Links
Old 18th July 2008, 16:23

Have a look here: http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/sho...ight=setup2%3A, or do a search for 888 on this forum.