Originally Posted by klavslund
I then reconfigured the router as before - and bing - there it was
klavslund, glad you solved your problem...
back to me, i have further questions...
this is what i have:
1) new box FC4 + ISPConfig installed
2) registered a new domain name (example.com)
3) 4 IP addresses given by my ISP (ip1, ip2, ip3, ip4)
4) rack space with my ISP
am i correct to say that i can do this when i bring my server to my ISP rack:
1) setup the box with IPADDR = ip1
2) get my ISP to host the DNS for example.com (and point to ip1)
3) login to www.example.com:81/login.php
and start creating new sites
Q1) for new sites (eg example2.com), will i be able to host the DNS myself?
Q2) if one of my sites (eg https://www.example3.com
) require SSL, can i add another IP address (ip2) and enable it using ISPConfig?
Q3) i can create sub-domains (eg app.example2.com, mail.example2.com) at will?
Q4) i can create unlimited user/email/ftp account (eg firstname.lastname@example.org
) at will?