Originally Posted by boardmain
i'have created the update package for install
but when i try to launch it i have the errore message becouse
php isn't copiled with --with-pgsql
this error if related to apache of ispconfig webserver or system apache?
how i can solve it?
(the request is for a official postgresql release :P )
This is related to the PHP / apache of ISPConfig.
To compile the ISPConfig PHP with postgres:
1) Download the ISPConfig installer tar.gz and unpack it.
2) cd istall_ispconfig/compile_aps
3) Edit the script "compile" in the compile_aps folder and add the
--with-pgsql directive in the PHP configure statement (line 85)
4) Stop ISPConfig: /etc/init.d/ispconfig_server stop
5) Run the compile script ( ./compile)
4) Start ISPConfig: /etc/init.d/ispconfig_server start
Remark: This is untested
May you send the phppgadmin package to dev [at] ispconfig [dot] org
when everything is working? Then we can put it on the downloads page.