Old 20th February 2008, 07:17

Send a message via AIM to pcburner
Default Fetchmail assistance needed

I have been trying to get an email server up and running and have encountered an error I am not sure how to work around. When I go to start the fetchmail as daemond I get this error- -bash /etc/init.d/fetchmail: No file or directory found. Now I did install fetchmail as a RPM and as far as I know everything is configured properly. I was thinking of doing a ln -s from /etc/default/fetchmail to /etc/init.d/fetchmail but wasn't sure if that would work or not? I tried a ln -s from /etc/fetchmailmc to /etc/init.d/fetchmail but that didn't work.
Thanks for any help.
Sponsored Links
Old 20th February 2008, 07:33

Send a message via AIM to pcburner

Default I got it

I guess persistence applies here, I downloaded the .bz2 file and then installed it in that manner and everything works for fetchmail now. Now I have to figure out how to get Outlook to connect to my Linux box.