Originally Posted by martinfst
Before starting the installation of ISPConfig you need to modify (in the extracted directory) the makefiles for php used by ISPConfig. So the steps to do would be:
- extract the installation tar file
- find the php source directory
- locate the makefile for php
- change the makefile (probably the Makefile.PL) to add the --with-pgsql flag
- change to the top installation directory
- start the install script
This is all untested.
1. How am i supposed to find the php source directory?
2. I cannot locate a makefile for php
3. I cannot find a file that is PROBABLY named Makefile.PL
Originally Posted by till
You dont have to modify the installer. Just make sure that you have postgresql, the postgresql client and the postgresql development package from your linux distribution installed.
Which suggestion is right since they contradict each other? Do I need to modify the installer or not?
postgresql and postgresql-devel were installed before installing ispconfig, and the phppgadmin addon package.