ISPConfig 2.2.20 Beta 1 is available for download.
This ISPConfig release adds support for ruby and updates spamassassin
to version 3.2.3. It contains many small enhancements and several minor
bugs were fixed.
- Added: A global website statistics user can now be created under Management > Server > Settings > Options.
The old admin:stats login (when a website had no users) was disabled.
- Added: Added debugging messages to webalizer.php.
- Added: A second failsafe configure string in case that the first attempt to run configure for clamav fails.
- Added: "Keep Copy" check box to the "Forwarder" dialogue in the mailuser interface.
- Added: Support for ruby
- Added: open_basedir support to suPHP.
- Update: Updated SpamAssassin to 3.2.3
- Changed: Allow multiple A records for the SOA itself.
- Changed: The "dienst_port" field in the isp_firewall table from varchar(10) to varchar(11).
- Changed: Updated db.root.master and html-trap.rc.master.
- Changed: Set ServerSignature to Off and ServerTokens to Prod in ISPConfig's httpd.conf.
- Changed: New databases and database users will be created without underscores. (This doesn't affect existing databases.)
- Changed: Opened port 143 (IMAP2) in the firewall by default.
- Changed: Autoresponder doesn't respond to spam.
- Changed: Autoresponder does not reply to noreply@... addresses.
- Changed: Translated a German error message in the installer into English.
- Changed: Non-CGI files (such as images, CSS files, etc.) can now be placed in the cgi-bin directory as well.
- Bugfix: Fixed a bug in doctype 1027.
- Bugfix: Fix some error with special characters (rev. 865 in dev)
- Bugfix: Disabled userdir in ISPConfig's Apache.
- Bugfix: custom procmail recipes can now also be stored in /root/ispconfig/isp/conf/customized_templates.
- Bugfix: If the creation of a zone fails due to an invalid admin email address, clear all records from that zone from the database.
- Bugfix: Fixed SpamAssassin PATH problem on Mandriva.
Download the ISPConfig-2.2.20-beta1.tar.gz from ispconfig.org:
Installation on the shell as root user:
tar xvfz ISPConfig-2.2.20-beta1.tar.gz
The installer automatically detects the installed ISPConfig version and
performs an update.