Old 3rd August 2005, 17:56

Default Trouble with Installation.

After completing the ISPconfig install I don't believe it happend correctly. This is the error I receive after the installation is complete.

"Do you accept the licence? [y/n]y

Checking the syntax of the httpd.conf...
[Wed Aug 03 08:51:52 2005] [warn] NameVirtualHost [HIDDEN IP] has no Virtual
Hosts
Syntax OK
The syntax is ok!

########## INSTALLATION ##########

Preparing files. Please wait a moment...
cp: cannot stat `/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php': No such file
or directory
cp: cannot stat `/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/users': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/adminmail.txt': No such file or di
rectory
All prerequisites are fulfilled.
Here we go...

Warning: main(config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directoryin /home/cjkeeme/Documents/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 624

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/root/ispconfig/php/lib/php') in /home/cjkeeme/Documents/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 624

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /home/cjkeeme/Documents/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 634
Could not connect to db
Restarting some services...
which: no apachectl in (/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/sbin:/root/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/usr/local/libexec)
[Wed Aug 03 08:51:54 2005] [warn] NameVirtualHost [HIDDEN IP] has no VirtualHosts
./setup2: line 831: [: ==: unary operator expected
./setup2: line 849: /etc/init.d/ispconfig_server: No such file or directory
Congratulations! Your ISPConfig system is now installed. If you had to install quota, please take the steps described in the installation manual. Otherwise your system is now available without reboot.

egress:/home/cjkeeme/Documents/install_ispconfig #"

There is no uninstall option as outlined in the installation guide and there all seems to be many files missing from the home directory of adminispconfig. I'm not able to access the login page. What should I do now?

Last edited by cjkeeme; 3rd August 2005 at 17:59.
Sponsored Links
Old 3rd August 2005, 18:22
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,422 Times in 4,264 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjkeeme
After completing the ISPconfig install I don't believe it happend correctly. This is the error I receive after the installation is complete.

"Do you accept the licence? [y/n]y

Checking the syntax of the httpd.conf...
[Wed Aug 03 08:51:52 2005] [warn] NameVirtualHost [HIDDEN IP] has no Virtual
Hosts
Syntax OK
The syntax is ok!

########## INSTALLATION ##########

Preparing files. Please wait a moment...
cp: cannot stat `/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/lib/config.inc.php': No such file
or directory
cp: cannot stat `/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/users': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `/home/admispconfig/ispconfig/adminmail.txt': No such file or di
rectory
All prerequisites are fulfilled.
Here we go...

Warning: main(config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directoryin /home/cjkeeme/Documents/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 624

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/root/ispconfig/php/lib/php') in /home/cjkeeme/Documents/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 624

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using password: NO) in /home/cjkeeme/Documents/install_ispconfig/install.php on line 634
Could not connect to db
Restarting some services...
which: no apachectl in (/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/sbin:/root/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/usr/local/libexec)
[Wed Aug 03 08:51:54 2005] [warn] NameVirtualHost [HIDDEN IP] has no VirtualHosts
./setup2: line 831: [: ==: unary operator expected
./setup2: line 849: /etc/init.d/ispconfig_server: No such file or directory
Congratulations! Your ISPConfig system is now installed. If you had to install quota, please take the steps described in the installation manual. Otherwise your system is now available without reboot.

egress:/home/cjkeeme/Documents/install_ispconfig #"

There is no uninstall option as outlined in the installation guide and there all seems to be many files missing from the home directory of adminispconfig. I'm not able to access the login page. What should I do now?
This looks like you had errors in a prior installation attempt and
not extracted the installer tar.gz file again for this installtion attempt?

If there is no uninstall script:

/root/ispconfig/uninstall

then delete these two directorys manually:

rm -rf /root/ispconfig
rm -rf /home/admispconfig

Then you can try to install again.
You must extract the installer .tar.gz again!
Old 3rd August 2005, 18:44

Default Good.

I got it installed and have a login screen. Umm, shouldn't my u/p simply be my regular login? Is there a default u/p? I can't login.

DISREGARD THIS. I found the default login.
Old 3rd August 2005, 18:46
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,422 Times in 4,264 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjkeeme
I got it installed and have a login screen. Umm, shouldn't my u/p simply be my regular login? Is there a default u/p? I can't login.
username: admin
password: admin

Installation manual:

After you have answered the questions ISPConfig should be duly installed. If you indicated www as host and xyz.com as the domain during the installation, you will find the ISPConfig interface under
https://www.xyz.de:81 or http://www.xyz.de:81. Here you can login first with the user name admin and password
admin
. It is recommended to change the password immediately! This can be done under Tools