Old 26th November 2007, 23:20

Default Changing Server Setting

How do I change a server setting?

I have installed a LAMP server according to the 'howto' Gutsy-Gibbon. I have gone that little-bit further and installed ISPConfig and thereafter created a site and installed Joomla 1.13. I will probably be told to make this post in another forum but my question is as stated. How do I change a server setting so that my issue as highlighted here can be resolved. It suggests "Either your server does not support the automated verification of the Gallery 2 location etc..."

How do I change my server settings so that it will 'support automated verification of a file/object?' This particular object is at /var/www/www.example.com/gallery2.
Sponsored Links
Old 27th November 2007, 19:02
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,741 Times in 2,575 Posts

Have you tried to install the newest version of G2 bridge?

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on:
Old 28th November 2007, 22:34

Red face Changing Server Setting

Quote:
Originally Posted by falko
Have you tried to install the newest version of G2 bridge?
Falko,

Thanks for your tolerance. I was half expecting to be told to 'post' in the Gallery forum (just another demonstration of your willingness to assist anyone).

It turned out that I didn't need to change any settings on my server. I did have the correct versions of all components, modules and plugins.

I asked a friend to look at my problem and he resolved the issue. So anyone else who has a problem embedding gallery2 into a Joomla installation which is hosted on a LAMP server built using the Gutsy-Gibbon 'Howto' with ISPConfig will be able to find a solution here