Old 21st November 2007, 10:29

Default change password plugin

hi
I built mailserver ..following the documentation from http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/new...wreply&p=94990
postfix+squirrelmail+Dovecot+Apache+fedora are my softwares

I have downloaded change password plugin and copied /usr/share/squirrelmail/plugin --location after tarring and in config.php file i edited also ..but its not working in mail account.
please help me out this...
cheers,
lakshmana.....
Sponsored Links
Old 21st November 2007, 15:25

Send a message via Skype™ to albertux

hi, I had to use an application that is called popassd with the plugin change_pass-2.7a-1.4.x.tar.gz. you have download the popassd application an to compile it so that it work. The change_pass also you must download it, decompress it and copy in the directory of plugins of squirrelmail... ahhh, popassd open a new port when it work (106)

ok i hope that it serves the information ...

greetings